Fast & Effective Ant Infestation Treatment Adelaide
Ant Control Adelaide – Ants are a social insect that are live in colonies. Ants may enter your house for searching food or seeking shelter. They generally enter through the smallest holes or openings for food and water. Ants love protein/grease based foods or sugar based foods. Once they successfully find a food source, they leave a pheromone trail so that other ants can follow them.
Ants can spread disease because they can scavenge for food in garbage & unsanitary areas, they can carry bacteria and might transfer them to our food. Some species of Ants like Fire Ants, they can both bite & sting. The number of ants is growing day by day as the researchers are discovering more and more species. Ants are very common pests in every household. Many of us face difficulties in try to permanently get rid of them.
Have you spotted ants? Contact a professional ant control Adelaide team immediately. They will be able to inspect your place and perform well to remove all ants from your home and suggest a course of ant control and extermination.
Signs you should watch out for Ant Infestation
- Most obvious signs of ant infestation are the live ants in your property.
- If you happen to notice regular sightings of a cluster of ants in the kitchen chances are that they have infested your kitchen and can be nesting anywhere in the kitchen.
- Look for ant pathways for the movement of ants from outside to inside. Ants leave pheromones which attract other ants and they follow the trail for food.
- Look for nests of ants inside your property, basement, garden or cupboards. Different species of ants make different kinds of nests and at different places
- Common ants will have a nest which will look like a small pile of soil or mud. You will see very small round specs of soil in the garden which can be a sign of ant nests.
Marks Ant Treatment Process Adelaide
Marks Pest Cleanup Adelaide Set up a guaranteed program to control ants infestation in your home.
- Inspect: Most ant species prefer moist areas to make nest and hide eggs. Mostly kitchens and bathrooms are the first to be infested. Look for ants behind or under refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, sinks, and cabinets. Ants may also found in or around floor drains and in cracks and crevices in cabinets and around walls. Our team will carry out inspection and report our findings.
- Bait: Our controller will apply special bait which is effective to control ant infestation. This method is very safe for you and your kids and pets.
- Dust: Exterminator apply dust to your roof void, subfloor and in your wall cavities.
- Surface Spray: Our technician may apply a special surface spray around perimeter of your building.
Hire Mark’s Pest Control today and get rid of ants within 24 hours. We can provide a safe and effective measure for complete control of ant movement from outside to your property.
Let us get back to You.
Types of Ant
Argentine Ant – They are light brown in color. They build shallow nests along buildings, underneath plants, under logs, and under boards or stones.
Black House Ant – Black color small ant species. Expert in creating nests in cracks & crevices that difficult to spot.
Bull Ant – Bull ants are large in size, have large eyes and long, slender mandibles and a potent venom-loaded sting. Sting of bull ant contains toxic venom, people get have an itching spot or allergy.
Coastal Brown Ant – These type of ant brown in color, and are approximately 2 to 3 mm in length. They make nest both indoors and outdoors, within wall cavities, garden beds and sub-floor areas.
Fire Ant – Fire ants are dangerous insect that could spread to large areas of Australia. Fire ants could damage the environment, painful sting of fire ant can cause allergic reaction.
Call us now on our toll-free number or reach us online.
Tips to keep Away Ants from your home
There are some easy tips that will make your home less attractive to ants
- Seal and caulk cracks as well as crevices in order to eliminate the passage into your home.
- Fill holes around doors and windows
- Use weephole guards to prevent ants entry through weepholes in brickwork
- Don’t leave petfood out
- Clear up your dirty dishes and food spills immediately
- Sweet food attract ant to your home, Keep your food in sealed plastic containers
- You should clean all possible entry points using detergent in order to remove the chemical trail pheromone. After that, spray residual insecticides (non-repellent) such as FUSE Insecticide or Taurus SC around every possible perimeter as well as entry points.
- Ant Baits are a very successful method for controlling ants. Ant baits are available in gels, stations or granules. These baits are associated with sugar-based active ingredients or protein/grease-based active ingredients in order to attract a large number of ant species as well as target their dietary needs.
Contact us today!
Our Pest Control Exterminators will offer you instructions on how to prove your housing location and how to repel more unrealized assaults from these small ants after they have been finished with the ant therapy.
Marks Pest Control is Adelaide’s leading specialist in anti-control. We adopt techniques to control pests that are environmentally friendly, secure and reliable. We are Adelaide’s ant control specialists certified and licensed.
We also offer same day services for Ant Control Adelaide. The team at Marks Pest Removal Adelaide will plan a appropriate time to evaluate and/or treat your pest problem with very little delay, so you can get back to life as per normal – pest free. Get in touch today!
Why Choose Us?
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Friendly Customer Service
- Reliable and Trustworthy Ant Controller team
- We utilise a range of professional ant control products that are eco-friendly & safe
- We have Different Control Programs for different ant species
- Fully skilled, certified, licensed & experienced team
- Customized treatment plans
End of Lease Ant Control Services in Adelaide
Vacating the rental property? Searching for the end of lease Ant control services in Adelaide? We Marks Pest Control can help. Our end of lease pest treatment is effective, affordable and famous throughout the Adelaide. Our top quality ant control service providers can reach you at time, and start their ant eradication process after the thorough investigation. So, hire the exterminator for the job and increase the chances of getting your bond back.
Frequently Asked Questions for Ant Control Adelaide
Common types of ant present in Adelaide are bull ants, Carpenter ant, Funnel ant, Garden ant, Ghost ant, Pavement ant, White-Footed house ant, Argentine ants, Crazy ants, Fire ants, Odorous House ants, Leafcutter ants & Pharoah ants.
Some species of ants, such as the bulldog ant can give painful stings, Ants can sting multiple times. They spreading germs from other locations to your nutrient food.
Most ants enter your home or business looking for food. Ants are attracted to sweet and sticky substances. It is important immediately to clean up any food and liquid spillages and for food use a sealed containers to cover any food in storage areas. For further details, call our pest controller.
Marks Ant Control Adelaide exterminator has the knowledge to get rid of ants from your commercial and residential property. They will prevent you from the ants quickly and carefully as they’re one of the most common household problems.
Mark’s Pest Control Adelaide is one of the best companies that provide same day service most effectively and professionally.