Ants are annoying pests that cause irritation. For the eradication and prevention of all types of ants, Mark’s Ant Control Brisbane is here. We effectively control these pesky ants.
Ants are a source of a nuisance when they get entered into your residential and commercial places. You can easily find the nest of ants around your living places, including garden, lawns. And once they decide to nest in or around your house, then it is difficult to change their mind.
Using any normal treatment may help you to some extent and for a short time, but to get rid of them for a long time, you require professional pest controllers. Mark’s Ant Control Brisbane is the professional pest controller of Brisbane. We provide same-day ant control services all across Brisbane.
Why Do We Need Professional Treatment for Ants?
Ants can be annoying in house, a bite of green-headed ants, and tyrant ants very painful. Some ants are difficult to control due to their nest structure, behavior, and a large number of count. Ant killer spray used by homeowners may kill the ants, but not kill the ant nest. So you need a professional pest controller. Marks Ant Removal team has knowledge of the different ant species and range of specialists ant control products, we use non-toxic and removal treatments. If you are struggling to get rid of the ant problem give us a call for a free quote.
Ants that are Commonly Found in Brisbane
- Argentine ants
- Bulldog or bull ants
- Carpenter ant
- Coastal Brown ant
- Common Black House ant
- Funnel ant
- Garden ant
- Ghost ant
- Pavement ant
- Pharaoh’s ant
- White-footed house ant
Signs of Ant Infestation
- Most obvious signs of ant infestation are the presence, or visible sights or the movements of ants in your property.
- If you happen to notice regular sightings of a cluster of ants in the kitchen chances are that they have infested your kitchen and can be nesting anywhere in the kitchen.
- Look for ant pathways for the movement of ants from outside to inside.
- Look for nests of ants inside your property, basement, garden, or cupboards. Different species of ants make different kinds of nests and at different places
- Common ants will have a nest that will look like a small pile of soil or mud. You will see very small round specs of soil in the garden which can be a sign of ant nests.
Ways Through Which You are Attracting Ants Inside Your Home
Ants come inside your house, mostly in search of foods. They have a very keen sensing power that gives them an idea about their food source. Ants walk around them randomly, and some marks are left by ants so that they easily get back to their nest. They have a special liking for the sugary products. If you are providing much of the food and water sources for ants, then they will love to live with you.
Marks Ant Treatment Brisbane
Marks Ant Control Brisbane has specialized ant treatments for the three main ant problems in Brisbane
- Indoor Ant Treatments
Ants come inside home looking for food and moisture, but some ants also like building their nests inside the house, in the chimney too! Roof voids and wall cavities are dry, warm, and safe nesting places. Before we start ant control treatment we inspect properly for nest inside the home.
- Outdoor Ant Treatments
Ants building their nests under pavers, undermining your paths and driveways. Control of outdoor ants required a combination treatment of sprays and baits. Depending on the ant type, baits are used to eliminating the colony of ants. Mark’s Pest Control Brisbane uses granular baits spread over the infested area.
- Lawn Ants Treatments
There are a number of ant species that can cause problems in lawns across the Brisbane area, most of the problems are caused by funnel ants and green-headed ants in the lawn area. These two ants cause very different problems for the lawn area and require very different ant removal treatments.
Safe & Effective Ant Control Brisbane
From constructional harm to sustenance contamination, ants can be definitely in excess of an inconvenience! Execution the ants you see out in the open will do tiddly to dispose of an intrusion. Their concoction markers will remain and others will simply come to have their spot. Mark’s Pest Control Brisbane is a reliable name that delivers the best ant pest control services near you. Our exterminator fully experienced & will identify the source of an infestation, remove or treat their nests and deliver complete eradication of ants from your property. Hire Mark’s Pest Control today and get rid of ants within 24 hours. We Marks Ant Removal Brisbane provides a safe and effective measure for complete control of ant movement from outside to your property.
Let us get back to You.
Are Ants Harmful to Human Beings?
Most of the ants are not harmful to humans intrinsically. For example, you can pick one ant and it will only scamp around on the hand without stinging or biting. But, this particular innocent behavior is not applicable to all species. Red ants are one of the harmful ants. These species are small but their bite causes severe pain.
However, if a large number of ants bite a person at the same time, it could be really harmful. Additionally, the red fire ant bites as well as injects venom. It may result in anaphylaxis in a person. According to some cases, if a large number of fire ants bite a single person at the same time, this may cause massive anaphylaxis as well as death.
Most of the ants that invade your home are generally harmless in nature. But, they may be indirectly harmful as they can spread germs from different locations to your food.
Have Queries? Contact Our Customer Care Team Today!
Call us now on our toll-free number or reach us online.
Get Free Quotes
Tips for Keeping Ants Away from your home
There are some easy tips that will make your home less attractive to ants
- Seal and caulk cracks as well as crevices in order to eliminate the passage into your home.
- Fill holes around doors and windows
- Use weephole guards to prevent ants entry through weepholes in brickwork
- Don’t leave petfood out
- Clear up your dirty dishes and food spills immediately
- Sweet food attract ant to your home, Keep your food in sealed plastic containers
- You should clean all possible entry points using detergent in order to remove the chemical trail pheromone. After that, spray residual insecticides (non-repellent) such as FUSE Insecticide or Taurus SC around every possible perimeter as well as entry points.
- Ant Baits are a very successful method for controlling ants. They are available in gels, stations or granules. These baits are associated with sugar-based active ingredients or protein/grease-based active ingredients in order to attract a large number of ant species as well as target their dietary needs.
To know more about how to get rid of ants, visit here
Are You Dealing with Such Problems?
Children avoid playing outside being afraid of ant bite. Your DIY is not showing the appropriate result. Seeing ant in the kitchen and other places. Ants are running your kitchen appliances and eatable materials. Sitting in the lawn and suddenly experiencing ant bite in your deck. If you are facing these all problems, then there is an instant need to call Mark’s Ant Control Brisbane. We provide quick and effective ant control treatment that has a long-lasting effect.
Budget-friendly Ant Control Services
The elimination of ants require proper knowledge and products that provides effective result. Mark’s Ant Control Brisbane eradicate ants in $300 to $400. It is not the exact cost that is charged by our technicians, certain terms and conditions are applied with every pest control service. Approximately the charge of ant control in Brisbane fall in this range ($300 to $400). The cost depends on types of ant infestation and its age. Mark’s Pest Ant Control Brisbane offers 100% satisfactory result.
Contact us today!
Our Pest Control Exterminators will offer you instructions on how to prove your housing location and how to repel more unrealized assaults from these small ants after they have been finished with the ant therapy. Marks Pest Control is Brisbane’s leading specialist in anti-control. We adopt techniques to control pests that are environmentally friendly, secure and reliable. Mark’s Ant Control is Brisbane’s specialists certified and licensed.
We also offer same day services for Ant Control Brisbane. The team at Marks Pest Removal Brisbane will plan a appropriate time to evaluate and/or treat your pest problem with very little delay, so you can get back to life as per normal – pest free. Get in touch today!
Why Trust Mark’s Ant Control Brisbane?
- Safe for pets, kids, and the environment.
- Timely delivery of our ant control services.
- All ant control services at the lowest price.
- No odor and no stain after the ant extermination process.
- Our staff are fully qualified, trained, and skilled in controlling ants.
- Application of most advanced tools and techniques to eradicate ants.
- Application of most advanced tools and techniques to eradicate ants.
- We provide 24×7 hours of service to our customers.
- Excellent Infrastructure and service quality.
- Our services are hassle-free and safe for your pets and kids.
- We do not charge any extra cost on Saturday and Sundays.
- We don’t claim any hidden costs.
Frequently Asked Questions for Ant Control Brisbane
It is advised that you should remain outside your house for about 3-4 days so that the toxic gas does not get inhaled inside your body.
The ant exterminators use organic liquid pesticides to destroy their nest. As the nest of the ants gets vanished, then, ants also start moving from that place.
Killing the colony of ants might take several days. The days also depends on the size of the ant colony. Most probably, the ant that consumes the bait gets eradicated in 24-48 hours.
Ants remain inside your house even though there is no food source. They do so because of the humid places that are available inside your house.
Don’t start cleaning your home just after the treatment process. Please wait for some time so that pesticides should show its effects. It is advised that you can thoroughly clean your house after 2-3 days of ant treatment.