Safe and Effective Ant Extermination Service in Perth
Marks Ant Control Perth – In Perth, a vast number of species of ants, and each type follows the basic structure of living and acting in groups with their populations made up of worker and soldier ants plus one queen. Their groups tend to be permanent and can be placed in soils out-of-doors where the deposition can see their activity of soil on trails, gardens, etc. They will also nest in the wood, in-wall holes, and in roof voids, so understanding how to get rid of ants can be a preference.
Ants are an extremely developed social insect that will travel long distances for food following tracks they’ve established and gathering around their food and becoming an unwanted nuisance in houses and industries. Book our professional team for top quality ant treatment in Perth.
In Perth, the most popular types of ant varieties present are:
- Argentine Ants
- Black Ants
- Coastal Brown Ants
- Bull Ants
Signs of Ant Infestation in Perth
- Live ants – If you found large numbers of live ants in your home then you may well have a problem. If you find them in your kitchen area then you need to do ant treatment.
- Ant pathways – If you are seeing ant pathway in and out of your home or premises. Ants produce chemical named pheromone, Ant will lay down a pheromone trail to a food source. This pheromone trail attracts other ants to find the food.
- Ant nest – Ant nest looks like a small pile of soil, mud, or dirt. Ants like to make their nest in walls, dark places, cupboards which are more difficult to spot.
Let us get back to You.
Types of Ant
Argentine Ant – They are light brown in color. They build shallow nests along with buildings, underneath plants, under logs, and under boards or stones.
Black House Ant – Black color small ant species. Expert in creating nests in cracks & crevices that difficult to spot.
Bull Ant – Bull ants are large in size, have large eyes and long, slender mandibles, and a potent venom-loaded sting. The sting of the bull ant contains toxic venom, people get to have an itching spot or allergy.
Coastal Brown Ant – These types of ant brown in color, and are approximately 2 to 3 mm in length. They make nest both indoors and outdoors, within wall cavities, garden beds, and sub-floor areas.
Fire Ant – Fire ants are dangerous insects that could spread to large areas of Australia. Fire ants could damage the environment, the painful sting of a fire ant can cause an allergic reaction.
Call us now on our toll-free number or reach us online.
We can help to Protect your Home from Ant Infestation
Mark’s Pest Control is a reliable name that will deliver the best ant pest control services for you. We will fully help you to remove all ant infestation from your house. We will identify the source of an infestation, remove or treat their nests and deliver complete eradication of ants from your property. Hire Mark’s Pest Control today and get rid of ants within 24 hours. We can provide a safe and effective measure for complete control of ant movement from outside to your property. Our ant control solutions eco-friendly, safe for kids & pets.
Tips to Prevent Ant Infestation
You can follow the following tips in order to prevent the ant infestation:
- Seal and caulk cracks as well as crevices in order to eliminate the passage into your home.
- Fill holes around doors and windows
- Use weep hole guards to prevent ants entry through weep holes in brickwork
- Don’t leave pet food out
- Clear up your dirty dishes and food spills immediately
- Sweet food attractant to your home, Keep your food in sealed plastic containers
- You should clean all possible entry points using detergent in order to remove the chemical trail pheromone. After that, spray residual insecticides (non-repellent) such as FUSE Insecticide or Taurus SC around every possible perimeter as well as entry points.
- Ant Baits are a very successful method for controlling ants. Ant baits are available in gels, stations, or granules. These baits are associated with sugar-based active ingredients or protein/grease-based active ingredients in order to attract a large number of ant species as well as target their dietary needs.
The Carpenter Ants are most active during the evening hours both outside and inside. You have to observe them in order to apply the spray or bait. You can use a non-repellent insecticide in order to minimize the risk. However, if the situation is out of control, it is highly recommended to consult a professional pest control service.
After they’re done with the ant treatment, Marks Pest Removal Exterminators will give you some guidelines on how to prove your residential place and how to repulse more unrealized attacks from these tiny ants.
Marks Pest Control is a leading Ant control expert in Perth. We adopt eco-friendly, safe, and reliable pest control methods. We are certified and licensed ant control experts in Perth. Contact us to know more about Ant Control Perth.