Marks Exterminators Protect your Family from Bedbugs Attack
Bedbugs bodies are tiny and flattened that enables them to hide in small gaps and holes in your bed. They feast on blood and prefer to bite people and other warm-blooded mammals. Bedbugs are night predators that attack your blood when you are asleep at night on your beds. They not only bite you but also lay hidden eggs under your cushions, mattresses even in the walls. They come out at night, feed on your blood, leave a bite mark, and return to their hiding place to digest it. They infrequently come out in the daylight except if they are dying of hunger. If you feel you may have bed bugs, look entirely in the spaces they like to hide and book Marks Bedbugs Control Perth Services to get rid of pests. We treat bugs infested areas with a suitable and safe pesticide to kill these blood-sucking bugs. Bed bugs tend to be night-loving bugs that hide during the day and come out to feast at night. Their hiding spots tend to be tiny cracks and holes such as:
✔ Furniture around beds
✔ Backside of wallpaper
✔ Frames of pictures
✔ Inside electrical box
These hiding places will provide protection to them. They generally feed three to five minutes and typically go unrecognized by the victim. Bed bugs can spread to joining rooms not so much by dragging, but by being carried by human movement.
Don’t wait till it’s too late! Call us today @ 0488 851 646 and get rid of bedbugs infestation.
Let us get Back to You.
Risk Posed by BedBugs Infestation
Bed bugs may not cause infectious diseases. But, they are enough to cause discomfort and various health hazards as given below:
- One of the most common problems of bed bugs is that you can’t have good sleep anymore. If you are constantly bitten or even if you have the fear of being bitten, then obviously sleep is far from being with you.
- There can be allergic reactions in some people due to the bed bug bites. You may also have hypersensitivity. This may cause anaphylactic shocks which can be severely life-threatening.
- Bed bug bites instigate scratching thus spreading infection. Whereas, if you get bed bug bites in some hotels or inns, you stand the chance of getting infected with someone else’s blood the bug has bitten before you.
- Loss of proper sleep over a period of time can become taxing over your health and may even lead to stress and depression.
- They also challenge the immune system due to stress, depression and lack of sleep.
- It may become a cause of embarrassment if people come to know about bed bug infestation at your home and may even stop visiting you.
Bed bugs usually hide inside folds of mattresses and sheets, cracks and small holes in the bed and come out to feast on your blood when it’s dark. Bed bugs can breed in folds of curtains, carpet edges, electrical fixtures, wall hangings, cushions, couches, and wardrobes wherever it’s easy to get in.
The bed bugs remain well hidden thereby making the eradication of such an infestation difficult even with pesticides. It’s important to identify bed bug infestation soon to combat the problem at the earliest.
Signs of Bed Bug Infestation in your Home
- The first sign is when there are skin welts and bite marks which cause itching. The moment you find bite marks on your skin at several places don’t ignore. Check for bed bugs immediately.
- Blood marks on bed sheets, mattresses and even on walls. Bed bugs swell after feasting on your blood. They squeeze or crush to leave the blood marks on the sheets.
- Tiny eggs and eggshells and pale yellow nymph skin shed. Look for adults as well as nymph sized bed bugs immediately
- Bed bug excrement which makes dark spots on beds. These dark spots about the size of a black spot can also be an indication of bed bug infestation.
Understanding Bed Bug Infestation – How it Occur?
Bed bugs usually find entry into your home through furniture, from things like backpacks, bags, and clothes which you carry to other places. You may have been to a movie theater where the seat might have had bed bugs which you carried back home or even a ride in public transport may help you carry those bugs right into your home. It’s very important that once you enter your home especially after a long ride in public transport or after a visit to a public place or even after being back from a holiday, all the things you carried are clean and without any infection. It’s the responsibility of everybody to ensure that the bugs don’t get entry into the home or even get the chance to spread.
Bedbugs Infestation? Get Rid of them? Hire Professional Bedbugs Control Perth Today!
First Step for getting rid of bed bug infestation is identifying the signs of bed bug infestation as early as possible. Never ignore the visible sight of bed bugs or bed bug bites. You may avoid until the bed bug infestation becomes so severe that it can impact your health and home environment severely Make sure that you keep your mattress clean and take care of stains asap. Dirty and unclean mattresses are prone to inhabit bed bugs. Keep your bed and bedrooms clean and follow a routine cleaning once a week. Start Bed Bug Control if you happen to have a bed bug infestation. You can use commercially available products for bed bug control. It is advisable that you hire Marks Professional Controller Perth assistance for bed bug control. Pest control experts know it better and they can always provide you with the one-time solution for bed bug infestation problem.
✔ Professional Inspection
✔ Total Exterminate Treatment
✔ 24 Hours Services
✔ Customer Support
✔ Same Day Services
✔ 100% Guaranteed Results
✔ Free Quotation
✔ Fully Certified & Qualified Exterminator
Bedbugs Control Perth: Preventing Bed Bug Infestation
- The most important and effective way for Bedbugs Control Perth is by maintaining cleanliness. Inspect every room and vacuum and change sheets at regular intervals, using disinfectants.
- Use adhesive tapes to remove bugs and eggs if the infestation is not out of control. Dispose of the adhesive tapes and bags by incinerating them.
- Wash the affected bed sheets in water with a temperature of above 60-degree centigrade. Applying heat to affected areas can also kill the bed bugs. Ensure that the heat is sudden and not gradual or else the bugs will move to another area.
- Bed bugs can also be removed by putting affected cloth materials in the freezer for a stretch of 10 – 12 hours.
- Use cryonite or dry ice. It is an effective non-chemical treatment for Bedbugs Control Perth.
- Use chemical control in the form of pest control if the bugs are out of control. Ensure that the pest control company is licensed by Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA). Dust, sprays, and pesticides are used after proper inspection of the affected areas.
Dealing with bed bugs isn’t easy as any kind of negligence may lead to an outbreak which can be out of control. Therefore, ensure that you prevent bed bugs rather than eradicating them.
Marks Pest Control is a leading bed bug control expert in Perth. We deal with all kinds of bed bugs and eradicate them cent percent.
Tips to Prevent Bedbugs
Sleep Relaxed! The BedBugs Control Perth Experts Won’t Let the Bugs Bite You More!
We at Mark’s Pest control Service Perth can provide our customers with complete eradication and extermination of bed bug infestation. We will deliver the best bed bug pest control service for you round the clock.
- Influence the Knockdown
- Effect of insecticide
- Used Professionals and latest technology for treatments.
- Professional eradication of the bugs.
Our professional pest controllers have vast knowledge and experience and they can take care of your bed bug infestation easily. Call us today and get rid of bed bugs and their itchy bites within 24 hours.
Effective Way to Get Rid Of Bed Bugs
- First Step for getting rid of bed bug infestation is identifying the signs of bed bug infestation as early as possible.
- Never ignore the visible sight of bed bugs or bed bug bites. You may avoid until the bed bug infestation becomes so severe that it can impact your health and home environment severely
- Make sure that you keep your mattress clean and take care of stains asap. Dirty and unclean mattresses are prone to inhabit bed bugs. Keep your bed and bedrooms clean and follow a routine cleaning once a week.
- Start Bed Bug Control if you happen to have a bed bug infestation. You can use commercially available products for bed bug control. It is advisable that you hire professional assistance for bed bug control. Pest control experts know it better and they can always provide you with a one-time solution for bed bug infestation problem.