Keeping your home/ workplace and surroundings clean is the best way to keep the pests at bay.
Once all the liquid treatment is dried, you can enter the treated area.
We, at Mark’s Pest Control, first inspect the whole of the place to determine the origin of the infestation. And then treat the infected area accordingly with eco-friendly chemicals.
When the pesticide has been applied on the dried surface and it (the pesticide) has been dried as well, the rain will not affect the treatment. Until it is an extreme case like a flood or something.
Our treatment depends on the pest. Although we make sure that places where pests hide, feed, and breed are treated thoroughly.