The most conventional and traditional method used for treating the pest. Over time, there has been a change in the way of doing it, but it remains one of the best and effective way. In today’s times, the heat for treatment is generated with mechanical support. The temperature of the heat is according to the resistance level of different pest. The generated heat either kill the pest inside or force them to move out of their hideouts. The professionals treat those pests coming out of their hideouts with pesticides. In this way, Heat Treatment Method help in easy and quick extermination of the pest.
How Does This Method Work?
There is a fixed heat resistance level of every organism, the temperature above which they can not bear. The experts find out the types of pest in the affected area and the pest with the highest heat resistance level, accordingly the temperature is decided. All the pests get treated at that temperature, and your home becomes completely pest-free after the removal of dead pest residue.
Preparation Before a Heat Treatment
- Move out the things which can not resist the heat of such level especially electric items.
- Move out all easily flammable items like a gas cylinder and more.
- Get more safety and precaution tips from our experts and follow them strictly.
The Benefits Of Heat Treatment Method
- It is one of the least expensive options for Importance pest control.
- It is the best choice for a small infestation.
- It is a quick and effective service and only takes 3-4 hours.
- Makes almost 100% pest extermination.
- It is suitable for both domestic as well as commercial premises.
Steps Involved in Heat Treatment
- The infested area is properly inspected to find out the types of pests.
- The temperature of treatment is decided accordingly such that all pests get killed.
- The area is again inspected post-treatment for making the service accurate and effective.
- Our experts give prevention tips to maintain property pest-free.
This Method is Most Effective for These Pests:
- Rodents Control
- Bed Bugs Control
- Cockroaches Control
- Silverfish Control
- Fleas Control
These pests keep on hiding in the dark corner where we can not reach and kill them. The heat can easily reach there and shows its effectiveness. So this method is preferred for these pests.
All of the above-given pests easily gain resistance to the chemicals or pesticides used for killing them. The heat treatment will be more effective than chemical treatments as the heat resistance level always remain the same. So this proved to be an effective method.
We at Mark’s Pest Control provides the best professionals with all the requirements for Heat Treatment Method. Book with us for Pest Control Service in Melbourne and get rid of these resistive pests.