Rats are the most common pest found in homes. Rats are more destructive for home, business & agriculture community. Rats enter in your house in search of food and bring many diseases with them which are very harmful to us and our family health. Rodents are a major pest throughout Brisbane. Marks Rodent Control Brisbane expert in rat protection in all Brisbane.
Let’s not forget the worst mouse plague faced by Australia in 1993 which resulted in a damage worth of $96 million. Soon after that, another rat plague in 2010 damaged three million hectare of crops in various parts of Australia.
In Now days, Rodents are becoming a common issues in Brisbane for every homeowner. To exacerbate the situation, it very well may be famously hard to manage a rodent infestation. Be that as it may, worry not – our mice exterminators Brisbane make tackling the issue easier than ever before. You should simply get the telephone or fill our quote form to tell us that you have rodents. We’ll deal with the rest.
Christmas Discount for Rat & Mice Pest Removal Brisbane Service
We at Marks Rodent Control Brisbane run special Christmas deals and upto 15% discounts on our rodent removal and treatment services. The rat & mice eradication services we provide to our clients at residential, commercial and industrial spaces are highly commendable, safe and affordable and believe in providing the best value for money. Moreover, to keep our customers happy, we run many discount offers. The customers can also avail our festive deals and offer. So, wait no more, and grab our special deal of the day today.
Types of Rodent
Broad Toothed Rat –Having Broad face, short tail, small round ears, soft fur, and stocky body. They remains active during winter & feeds mainly on the stems, leaves and seeds of grasses and sedges.
Brown Rat – Also known as sewer rat, brown rats are aggressive, seen with a scabby, damaged tail, short ears, small eyes and coarse brown colored. they live in burrows underground, away from human habitation.
Black Rat – Having large ears, big eyes, light brown upper coat with a pale grey to white underside and a pointed snout. They are good climber and is often found in the roofs of residential and commercial apartment. Mostly found across Australia and live in both agricultural & urban areas.
House Mouse – Having large round ears, big eyes & pointed snout. They mostly found around commercial, agricultural and residential buildings. They will climb and live in most dark, hidden areas of the home. Like rats, they make their nests from soft materials like paper, grass.
Field Mouse – They feeds on grains and is mostly found in agricultural, commercial and residential apartment. having large ears than house mouse, sandy brown fur which becomes more yellowish on its chest.
Mice Control Exterminator Brisbane
Mice has time and again infested human societies and resulted in heavy losses. Thus, it is important to understand how mice can prove to be a danger to our society and how you can deal with them. Marks Mice Exterminator Brisbane has the technical knowledge & experience to manage your rats & mice Infestation, also removal of mice from backyard. There are a few extra reasons to hire a Marks Pest Control professional.
- 24 Hour Available as well as in Emergency
- Inconspicuous service
- 100% Guaranteed results
- Inspection cameras endoscope
- Same-day treatments
Let us get back to You.
Rats & Mice: Damage They Cause
- Rodents are extremely destructive and can cause serious safety risks.
- Further, rats end up starting the fire by chewing the electric cables. So, if next time you hear that a fire broke out without any reason, think of rats.
- Moreover, rats eeat tons of food and then contaminate more with feces, hair, and urine. Mice and rats contaminate more than 20% of food across the world.
- They damage everything from books, structures, furniture and even electrical appliances through burrowing and gnawing.
- The worst part is that they are also responsible for spreading the disease to animals and humans through the bites and by transporting lice, fleas, ticks, and mites and also by leaving the food droppings everywhere.
- Additionally, rats are vectors for rat-bite fever, bubonic plague, hantavirus, infectious jaundice, leptospirosis, trichinosis, salmonellosis, typhus and pulmonary fever.
- As a burrowing animal, rodents inflict major damage to equipment, structures, utilities, furniture, and vehicles.
Rats are found almost everywhere from homes, restaurants, supermarkets, farm fields, and livestock pens. The grain mills, corn cribs, silos, and warehouses are vulnerable to the rat infestation. They are usually active during night time when there are comparatively fewer people. Mice and rats can move through small crevices that make them easy to move around everywhere.
Rodents are very difficult to control for all the house owners and can be termed as a community problem for everyone. It’s really important to ensure the effective control of rodents through community work. Marks Pest Control is best rat extermintion company. Book us now.
Call us now on our toll-free number or reach us online.
Signs of Rodent Infestation Brisbane
Identifying the signs of rats & mice is the first stage before knowing how to get rid of rats from your house. There are almost 12 indicators to recognize a rodent infestation and for rodent control Brisbane:
The first and foremost clue for any serious rodent infestation is the sight of mouse dropping on your house. Dropping are often scattered randomly but close to runways, shelter or feeding areas.
The possible tracks for rodents are observed in dust, mud or dirt. At times, rat tails can leave the mark around the area. Mouse tracks are also easily traceable on the dusty surfaces. You can test for rodent tracks by simply dusting the area with the coating of chalk dust or talcum powder. If you see small tracks that mean rat was there.
Rats follow the similar route every day while making rounds for food every night. While doing so, rats leave 50 mm wide traces of runways in grass or dirt, mostly next to fences or buildings.
Rats keep chewing down everything they come across with incisor teeth. If you see holes in ceilings, walls, trails in sub floors, under or behind cupboards, it means rats were there.
Burrows are found all along the walls, ditches, fences and rubbish and under buildings, woodpiles, low vegetation or concrete slabs.
Under the black light, the urine stains are easily traceable.
Rat’s oily skin fur leaves the grease marks that repeatedly comes in contact with holes and walls.
Rat nests can be easily found in the roof voids, utility closets, basements, and garages. They are made of shredded papers, clotheslines by finely shred material. The nests look like loose woven ball of 10-15 cm in total diameter.
Though rats are not visible in the darkness, you can easily make out the presence of rodents through the sounds they make after it gets dark.
In a badly ventilated room, you can easily smell the rat urine or the musky odor.
Partially consumed food
Rats leave behind half-eaten food. Though they have the tendency to eat almost all the food at times, they can leave the telltale signs of inedible and shells.
Dead or live rodents
Rodents are nocturnal but in an area with high rat populations, some of the low ranked ones will hunt out during the daytime. Probably, because they are unable to get hold of food during the night. So, if you catch the glimpse of rats in the daytime, it’s a positive sign of substantial infestation.
Tips to Prevent and Control Rat & Mouse
The perfect way to control the population of rats is by keeping them out of the premises at first place.
- Firstly you need to be sure that your commercial or residential property has rat or mouse infestation. If you happen to identify them you can see two common types of rats in your property. Black rats have a pointed slender body and large ears while brown rats have a blunt nose, small ears and a thick body.
- Since rats like to hide in the garden, the first defense mechanism should be to trim the area of vegetation close to your building. Dispose of off all the unwanted trimmings, plan clippings etc. to make it difficult for rodents.
- Check the perimeter of your building annually to ensure no gaps at the entry. Sealing all those entry points is important and perfect for efficient rat control. Pay attention to wiring, cables, pipes, windows, and doors. Close all these opening using wire mesh, sheet metal and pieces of tin.
- Water Puddle will give them water to drink so, make sure all the leaks are fixed and ground depressions are also filled in.
- Using traps after all the necessary steps can help you keep away from the rodent infestation. You should dispose the traps can be disposed at a far off place from your premises.
Lastly, if you have still been unsuccessful in rodent control Brisbane, it’s time for some professional help. Mark Pest Specialist Brisbane offers the best solution for rodent control Brisbane with the help of its certified pest control team members.
Pass on the hassle of spending time and effort in controlling the rats and let the professionals take care of all in no time. Call today for the free quote queries.
- Book our Rodents Extermination Service Online.
- An Expert Will Come To Inspect Your Place.
- We Will Take All Necessary Measures.
- Say Goodbye To The Pesky Rodents.
If needed, the rodent pest control expert will inspect your place additionally. After done with rodent control process, our pest control exterminators will also give advice you on how to stay away pesky rodents from your property.