Specialized Rodent Treatment Sydney
Mice and Rat can pose a significant health hazard when infesting houses and stores, spreading infection and infecting food, as well as damaging electrical cables, and buildings. This can lead to possible fires. So, if you are faced with a rodent issue, Call us. Marks Rodent Control Sydney provide adequate and safe rat exterminators and rodent control solutions across Sydney, NSW, 2000.
We use safe and efficient techniques when carrying out our certified rat control in Sydney. We recognize the source of the infestation, give effective elimination, ensure the complete treatment and control of the rodents, and check their return. Rats and mice are attracted to your house and garden in looking for food and shelter and are more likely to enter your home in the colder months.
Marks Rodent specialist provides residential & commercial Sydney rat & mice removal services. They are a significant pest throughout Sydney. We expert in rodent control in all Sydney. Our exterminators are fully qualified, certified, licensed & insured. We will understand your rodent removal requirements & offer highly competitive rates.
Fix your Rats & Mice Problems with us
Marks Rodent Control Sydney identify, target and eliminate the rats and mice infestations in your house. We use safe and eco-friendly pest treatment solution & products. Our fully skilled & licensed technicians fix all rodent problems.
Pass on the hassle of spending time and effort in controlling the rats and let the professionals take care of all in no time. Call today for the free quote queries.
We promise you:
- 100% satisfaction Guarantee
- Same day & on time service
- Human, pet and planet friendly
- 24×7 service
Mice & Rats free Life with Marks Rodent Removal Exterminator Sydney
If you require rat & mice removal in Sydney or have a serious rodent problem and require solutions, Marks Rodent Removal best choice for you. Rodents have time and again infested human societies and resulted in heavy losses. Thus, it is important to understand how rodents can prove to be a danger to our society and how you can deal with them. Marks Pest Removal Sydney has the technical expertise to manage your rodent Infestation. There are a few extra reasons to hire a marks pest control professional.
- 24 Hour Available as well as in Emergency
- Inconspicuous service
- 100% Guaranteed results
- Inspection cameras endoscope
- Same-day treatments
Let us get back to You.
Risk Posed By Rodents to Our Health and Economic Progress
- Rodents are extremely destructive and can cause serious safety risks.
- Further, rats end up starting the fire by chewing the electric cables. So, if next time you hear that a fire broke out without any reason, think of rats.
- Moreover, rats eeat tons of food and then contaminate more with feces, hair, and urine. Mice and rats contaminate more than 20% of food across the world.
- They damage everything from books, structures, furniture and even electrical appliances through burrowing and gnawing.
- The worst part is that they are also responsible for spreading the disease to animals and humans through the bites and by transporting lice, fleas, ticks, and mites and also by leaving the food droppings everywhere.
- Additionally, rats are vectors for rat-bite fever, bubonic plague, hantavirus, infectious jaundice, leptospirosis, trichinosis, salmonellosis, typhus and pulmonary fever.
- As a burrowing animal, rodents inflict major damage to equipment, structures, utilities, furniture, and vehicles.
Rats are found almost everywhere from homes, restaurants, supermarkets, farm fields, and livestock pens. The grain mills, corn cribs, silos, and warehouses are vulnerable to the rat infestation. They are usually active during night time when there are comparatively fewer people. Mice and rats can move through small crevices that make them easy to move around everywhere.
Rodents are very difficult to control for all the house owners and can be termed as a community problem for everyone. It’s really important to ensure the effective control of rodents through community work.
Call us now on our toll-free number or reach us online.
Signs of Rats & Mice
There are almost 6 indicators to recognize a rodent infestation and for rodent control Sydney:
Droppings: The first and foremost clue for any serious rodent infestation is the sight of dropping on your kitchen drawers, counters, and the cabinet area. Droppings found around food sources and near shelter.
Noise: Especially at night when they are most active, Noise made by scratching in the walls, gnawing, fighting or climbing.
Burrows: Burrows are found all along the walls, ditches, fences and rubbish and under buildings, woodpiles, low vegetation or concrete slabs.
Smell: Their smell like musky odor. Rat urine gives smell like ammonia. Under the black light, the urine stains are easily traceable.
Nests : Rodent nest built in hidden and warm places. Rat nests can be easily found in the roof voids, utility closets, basements, and garages. They are made of shredded papers, clotheslines by finely shred material.
Dead or live Rodents: Rodents are nocturnal but in an area with high rat populations, some of the low ranked ones will hunt out during the daytime. Probably, because they are unable to get hold of food during the night. So, if you catch the glimpse of rats in the daytime, it’s a positive sign of substantial infestation.
Top Tips to Prevent & Control Rodent in Sydney
The perfect way to control the population of rats is by keeping them out of the premises at first place.
- Firstly you need to be sure that your commercial or residential property has rat or mouse infestation. If you happen to identify them you can see two common types of rats in your property. Black rats have a pointed slender body and large ears while brown rats have a blunt nose, small ears and a thick body.
- Keep your homes and commercial property clean and follow routine cleaning. Clean your basements, attics and cupboards regularly and never leave your basements or attics unchecked.
- Since rats like to hide in the garden, the first defense mechanism should be to trim the area of vegetation close to your building. Dispose off all the unwanted trimmings, plan clippings etc. to make it difficult for rodents.
- Check the perimeter of your building annually to ensure no gaps at the entry. Sealing all those entry points is important and perfect for efficient rat control. Pay attention to wiring, cables, pipes, windows, and doors. Close all these opening using wire mesh, sheet metal and pieces of tin.
- Water Puddle will give them water to drink so, make sure all the leaks are fixed and ground depressions are also filled in.
- Using traps after all the necessary steps can help you keep away from the rodent infestation. You should dispose the traps can be disposed at a far off place from your premises.
Lastly, if you have still been unsuccessful in rodent control Sydney, it’s time for some professional help. Book Mark Pest Control & Get rid of Rodent with the help of its certified pest control team members.
Frequently Asked Question on Rodent Control Sydney :
Yes, rat burrows through concrete, they especially like to burrow concrete slabs or other heavy objects. They create burrows from their nest to food sources.
Cost depends on the size of your home and the type and number of rodents you have. Marks Professional Rodent Removal average costs between $100 and $250.
Yes, it’s possible. We have several methods to do this possible. Our team will guide you to keep rodents away without using any chemical products and poison with fill up the entry points of rodents, strong scents keep away from rats.
In Sydney type of rats found- Black rat, brown rat, house mouse & field mouse.
You can try with sprinkling some pepper near rodents holes and hidden places and putting some cut onion near a rat hole will kill them.