Are you troubled by the insects coming in your house? You want to run them away but aren’t having enough money to hire professional pest control services. Today, in this guide, we will tell you about natural ways of pest control, with the help of which you prevent yourself from spending much amount of money on these pests. Moreover you will be able to make your sweet home disease free.
Why is it Important to Have Regular Pest Control
Different pests could cause different kind of problems. These problems may be small as ant and big as diseases like plague. Hence it is always important for you to regularly clean your house and swipe away these insects as early as possible. This may give you serious health problems, mental illness, irritation and frustration.
What are the common pests that are seen at our homes and should be wiped out?
- Rats- Rats are highly responsible for the spreading of disease like plague. They may destroy your food items kept in open.
- Cockroaches- Cockroaches may cause you bacterial problems which usually are infections and skin problems like itching.
- Ants- Ants are highly sensitive to sweets, hence they may end up destroying the food items kept in open (Specially if it is sweet)
- Beetles- Carpet Beetles although doesn’t bite human beings but may cause serious damage to your garments, clothes and carpets.
- Bedbugs- Bedbugs may might you and have almost similar effects like what does mosquitoes have.
The natural ways of Pest Control
- How To Get Rid of Mouse Naturally Crush the boiled potato peel and place it in occurrence place of the rat. This potato peel does not digested by the rat’s body and hence peeled potato proves deadly for them.
- How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs Naturally
- Cleaning of mattresses with vacuum cleaner always proves to be effective. You can do it 1 or 2 times a day depending on the density of the bedbugs.
- If you suspect that there is a problem in your bed, then dip a piece of cotton into alcohol and rub it on the mattress.
- If there is a crack in the furniture, then immediately get it right.
- -Lay Azadirachta indica leaves on the mattress. The rats are allergic to it and hence run away immediately after having a smell of it.
- How to Get rid of Cockroaches Naturally Take a cup of baking soda which can be found easily as it used in most of the homes. Mix a spoonful of sugars in it and place it in the corners of the house. The cockroaches will die from the same. It happens because sugar is the thing they love the most but baking soda acts as poison for them.
Take the help of professional pest control services to make your home pest free
With a plethora of pests that can invade different corners of your home, it becomes difficult to get rid of them completely. Trying the natural methods of pest control can give you some relief but in order to get rid of bedbugs completely, you need professional pest control service to keep your home disease free. Mark’s Pest Control is your one-stop solution for all your pest control needs. We specialize in all types of pest control such as rats, bugs, mites, cockroaches, ants, termites, wasps etc. All these pests can make you sick and allergic. Keep your home clean and pest free with the help of our expert pest control Melbourne services.
We have a team of experts who can help you clear off germs and pests from the toughest of corners. We use advanced equipment and latest technology. Our professionals take extreme care of hygiene and sanitize your home in the best possible manner. Try our services now to avail special offers and discounts.